Astronomy Section AGM is Thursday, 5 December, 7.30pm.
Milton Building, Cawthron Institute, corner Halifax and Milton Streets.
Astronomy Section members – please note time and venue of AGM.
Agenda is as follows:
2. Minutes of 2018 AGM
3. Matters Arising from the 2018 AGM
4. Annual Report from the Convenor, and discussion.
5. Dark Sky Report for 2019.
6. Financial report on Section and observatory.
7. Election of officers: Convenor, Secretary, Observatory Co-ordinator, Dark Sky co-ordinator
8. Discussion of programme/activities for 2020.
9. General Business.
At the conclusion we’ll have a supper, so please, everyone bring along a
plate of supper food to share.
If there is time after the supper, and people are interested, maybe we
can adjourn to the Sprig and Fern MIlton Street or the Free House
Collingwood Street for a refreshing drink and informal chat.